Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our mito friends!

I wasn't going to post today....it has been an emotional day! But then I saw this update on the Mito What? 5K blog and I had to share it with you!

This is our friend, Bryan. His mom is a God-send to me! And her words are so perfect!! This is just one awesome family....but I'm a little biased!

And I have introduced you to Jack before, way back when I first introduced the run. But in case you need the reminder, here is Jackson's story.

So have you registered yet? If you aren't up for the run, or walk, then you can still register and be there in spirit. The proceeds go to the UMDF!

I bought Asa yet another Superman shirt today. This one has muscles drawn onto the background!! I figure the little guy can use all the help he can get!! Plus it was 50% off the markdown price and I'm a sucker for a good deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best, sweetest friend, Mom and all around great gal : )

Christine