Sunday, February 21, 2010

A great Lord's day!!

We had a wonderful day today! That makes 2 in a row for Asa!! It has been a while since his tummy has played nice all day, much less 2 days! And we haven't changed anything so I'm not sure why it is better.

I've told people recently that I think the GI stuff is the hardest. Sure it is hard to see him so delayed with his development. And I'd love to hear him talk. But something about not being able to feed your kid is horrible. I think as a mother feeding your child is just natural. When it doesn't go so well, I take it kinda personal! If he is fine one day and off the next, my first reaction is "what did I do differently". I'm trying hard to just accept that his tummy has a mind of its own and I have no more control over it than I do his muscles!

We even had sunshine this weekend. It has ended on rain but we got to wear short sleeve shirts for a little while!! Asa would have LOVED it outside today but it was way too windy. He was even a little sweaty yesterday. We may have to break out the cooling vest by March!! I'm so glad I ordered this last year, wish I'd have done it earlier!!

Don't forget that on Tuesday, the 23rd, IHOP will have free pancakes when you make a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. I know we'll be there!! We LOVE pancakes here!!!

Now, bring on the week!!!

No comments: