Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is it Sunday night already?!

Why do the weekends go by so quickly? Why does Sunday night come around faster than Friday? And did you spring forward?! Asa started getting up at 5am on Friday and Saturday so I think he sprung before the rest of us!! Now we are just caught up to him!!

We have had a great weekend. Cade had ball practice on Friday and Saturday. Barry is so excited for him this year. I can't wait for the games to start!

Asa is still having several episodes of gagging and sick a day. It is different from the reflux sick though. With the reflux, you could just tell he was struggling. This is more like the autonomic reaction sickness. If things aren't going exactly right, he gets sick. On Saturday it was cool and windy. I took Gracie and Asa to buy groceries and we had to coordinate our van entry and exit so he'd get as little of the wind as possible. Even with the planning he was still hooked up to the Farrell bag most of the day. Some days I really want to get to the bottom of what is going with this and other days I just give in and accept it is just how it will be, no need to do any testing.

We had a chili supper and auction to support our local volunteer fire dept. I bid $4 on some steak knives because no one else was bidding and I felt badly for the knives! Today Barry unpacked them and found a $25 gift card for TGIFridays!! Pretty good turn around, right!

I've also spent a good portion of this week and weekend searching for the perfect backpack for Asa! I sort of have an obsession with bags!! I used one of Cade's old school backpacks and adapted it to carry Asa's pump and feed, plus the back pocket is for a diaper bag! It was really easy. But Cade's backpack is too big. We don't need that much space! I'd just load it up with stuff and then it'd be so heavy! Still for someone who doesn't sew, I did pretty darn good!

Hope everyone has a great week!!


No comments: