Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Feeling better

I started an update last night but got distracted and didn't think of it again until I went to update tonight!

Asa is feeling better. He went to school today and had a good day according to his teacher. He is gunky and coughing but he is fever free so that's good. His teacher called this afternoon to set a date for his IEP. It makes my palms sweaty to think of that! That means it's close to the end of the year and time for changes again! I wish he could stay where he is for one more year and then start kindergarten. He's grown so much this year!

We also got a letter telling us that he got into the hippo therapy , or therapeutic riding, program!!! I'm excited for him! We got next Tuesday for the eval and his first lesson. If I was to write down the pros and cons of this I'd have way more cons but I'm putting my natural pessimisim aside and jumping in! It can't hurt to try it, right?!!


No comments: