Thursday, March 29, 2012

Playground

Asa's school has a great playground! There's ton of rubber matting so he can walk all over. There are several slides and 2different swing sets and each has a handicap swing. There's several activities that Asa can play with while standing in his walker. I just love it. I've seen him on it a few times but I've kept my distance. Yesterday after I picked Asa up we headed out to the playground for some pics and playtime. I'll just leave it at that because Asa has been up since 5:30am is not into my blogging right now! Apparently 9am is the new nap time! Oh, one last thing....the antibiotic kicked in at school yesterday right before I got there! It required a MOP along with the regular clean up stuff! Yay for school! :-)










1 comment:

marie clare said...

Wow I can't believe how well he's doing in the walker, he's really motoring!