Sunday, April 14, 2013

Odd

I've noticed a few pics of odd things Asa's been doing. This jaw pose is his "normal" pose. He routinely does this while riding in the van or watching tv. Maybe it's just me but I can NOT get my bottom jaw over this far!!





We recently taught Asa to give a thumbs up. And by "we" I mean Suoer Why?! He loves that show and "talks" to it right on cue. So funny! Anyway, I noticed that this boney place pops out when he gives the thumbs up. 


Just some pics I want to document in case I need them later! 


We've had some super nice weather lately! Asa has loved being outside. He has driven his Power Wheels a million miles! I think he has allergy issues though. He ran a low grade fever Thursday and had runny eyes with sneezing and coughing. I started giving his allergy meds again. They seem to make him sleepy though. He was crabby after lunch today! He's spent the last few days taking 2-3 hour naps in the afternoons and sleeping 12 hours at night! When he's rested he's ready to play hard though!!!

No comments: