Saturday, May 14, 2011

One more week!

We only have one more week of school here! Yay!!! I'm so excited that you'd think I was a kid.....or a teacher!!!

The last 2 weeks has been full of Field Days, Picnics, Water Days, Tug of War day, fun, fun, fun! Asa had a field day at school. Then other days he was at school I got to go play with Cade and Gracie at thier school. That never would have happened with Asa because it was so hot here last week. I so enjoy the 2 or 2 1/2 hours that Asa has had school. I will miss those few hours a day!

This final week of school Asa is having a picnic and water/sand day, Cade has a field trip to a minor league ball game and then Cade and Gracie have awards day on Thursday. I can't believe the year will be over. I'll have a 9th grader, 5th grader, 3rd grader and I have no idea what Asa's rank is!

I guess this has become the most boring blog of all time since there isn't much going on with us. Maybe we'll take an awesome, exotic, tropical vacation.....but don't hold your breath! :)

No comments: