Thursday, November 7, 2013

Autumn

Asa loves walking in the fall leaves. This morning the leaves were wet so I wouldn't get in the grass with him while we waited for my mom to pick him up for school. I promised to walk with him after school.  Anna picked him up after school. He usually comes in the back door, but instead he walked to the front walk. Yep, right under the tree I told him I'd walk with him under! Smart boy! 

He wasn't satisfied with walking in the few trees around the house so he pointed down onto the trails in woods beside the house. So, off we went! He didn't like staying on the trails. That's okay though because he did lots of PT work by stepping over fallen trees and limbs. He even picked up his own walking stick (twig really) and swung it around in front of us. I pretended he was clearing the way of spider webs. There's a slight chance he was trashing at the dogs walking along in front of us. In any case, I didn't walk thru a single spider web! I HATE spiders and their webs! 

We found the prefect grapevine to swing over a little ditch. I tested it out before the kids of course. Safety first! Asa didn't swing but cracked up at us! He did have fun walking across the ditch on a limb. So much for his fear of heights! I guess that's just the stairs. He did have a good grip on both of my hands and he got panicky the second time. Anna got a great pic of him with her cell phone!






What a great afternoon! 

No comments: